Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, share what you find on G+, Twitter or wherever you share. Check out the links to the books and my website...

Friday 30 November 2012

Gooooaaal!


Thirty days, fifty thousand words and no excuses, that's what it says on the Tee-shirt. Nanowrimo 2012, I came, I typed, I got the tee shirt. Downloaded the certificate that says I'm a winner. Definitely personal trumpet blowing on a big scale tonight!  Uploaded the latest version of What You Ask For to Smashwords today - still a work in progress, and although November is over bar the shouting, the story isn't; the later stages of the novel have yet to be written, and when the whole tale is told then the finished work will slide alongside Iceline and Control: Escape on the Smashwords site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello...