Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, share what you find on G+, Twitter or wherever you share. Check out the links to the books and my website...

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Sticking your neck out




This is it - the provisional title and cover for my first official Nanowrimo challenge. The basic plot was posted  in last Sunday's blog (28 October 2012).
I have just created my novel, uploaded the cover and a short synopsis with less than twenty four hours to go. As it says in the Title, What you ask for - taken from the old advice "Be careful what you ask for" and the rider that you might actually get it. I asked to be part of Nanowrimo this year, and the next thirty days will tell me if it was what I really wanted.
This is it - the waiting is almost over and the kick off, closer with each tick of the clock and sweep of the hands. All the best to everyone who's going for it this year. Good to be on the journey with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and say hello...